26 Pieces Of Clothing That Reviewers Have Said They Literally “Live In”
Styles so comfortable and cute that you're not going to want to take them off. Trust.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A two-piece knit shorts and tank set you can dress up or down depending on what you've got planned for the day — it'll be just as comfy grabbing an ice coffee while running errands or chilling on your patio enjoying a cup you made yourself.
Promising review: "I just bought two more because I love this outfit so much! It doesn’t plunge quite as low as the model picture (thankful for that). I got a compliment right away. My neighbors are probably tired of seeing me in these because I live in them." —Mindy Shepard
Get it from Amazon for $31.98 (available in sizes S-XL and in 21 colors and patterns).
2. A pair of vintage straight-leg jeans perfect for anyone who has been a little reluctant to ~step out~ of their skinny jeans. These jeans are just as comfy and will go with everything in your closet, so you'll find allllll the excuses to wear them.
3. An Outdoor Voices exercise dress you can wear to play tennis, go hiking, or basically any other activity. Not only is this dress made of breathable fabric, but it also has an attached bodysuit under it, meaning you'll basically always want to have it on your body.
4. A silky cami you can really dress up and down, so you might as well grab a couple of sets because let me tell you, you're going to be O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with them.
5. A cami jumper you can wear on its on, with a bralette, tank, T-shirt, or even long-sleeved shirt for a piece that'll work from now till November.
6. A mesh bralette combining the support of a wired bra with the comfort of a sports bra into one AH-mazing style you can wear every single day.
7. Joggers meant to be an upgrade to those ratty ones you've def been wearing for a few years too long. These will still feel just as good, and your boss def won't be able to tell you've worn them all week during your weekly video check in.
8. A leopard tee here to take your basic tee look up a notch and give you a style that's neutral enough to wear constantly yet still make you feel stylish every time you wear it.
9. An embroidered Taylor Swift "Fearless" sweatshirt you'll find yourself reaching for ~forever and always~ because not only is it super cozy but it will remind you of the genius album that Taylor let us experience not once, but twice. We don't deserve that queen.
10. A two-piece sweater-and-shorts knit set I'm pretty sure might be your WFH uniform from now until forever (or when you return to the office). The style ensures that you won't overheat in your apartment, yet will still make you feel professional, especially during meetings.
11. A pair of cut-off shorts made with lightweight and stretchy denim, meaning you'll reach for these all summer long. (Plus those early fall days when it's still warm enough for shorts.)
12. A square-neck crop top all your friends will be asking where you got it from — because after they see you in it that many times, they're going to realize just how great it is.
Promising review: "I LOVE this piece! I absolutely live in it. It’s comfortable to lounge and sleep in as well as throw it on under a shirt as a comfortable bra. I find it to give lots of support! I can’t wait to order it in more colors." — Kristenr94
Get it from Free People for $40 (available in sizes XS-L and in 22 colors).
13. Elastic linen shorts perfect for extra hot weather because the fabric will keep you calm, cool, and collected. Throw these on with basically any style top and you'll have the perfect outfit.
14. A flowy tank dress that's essentially made with the same material as pajamas, which means you can wear it out in public and still feel like you're in bed. And that's always a win-win in my book.
15. A Princess Diana embroidered sweatshirt of her in her *iconic* revenge dress you'll be so obsessed with you won't want to take it off at the end of the day. (But it's okay because you can always put it on again tomorrow.)
BTW — Viable NYC is a small woman-owned business based out of New York! Plus, 10% of proceeds from this sweatshirt go to suicide prevention and awareness.
When I came across this sweatshirt while scrolling TikTok, I just new I HAD to own it. I've loved Princess Diana for years now, and this look is unmatched. I messaged Marta, the shop owner and asked if it would be possible to get the design without the Vogue at the top. And ever since this sweatshirt arrived, I basically haven't taken it off my body. It is so perfect. It's soft and comfortable and yet so chic. I paired it with my faux leather shorts to show a more dressed-up look (that I have yet to wear out of the house, but I know I will soon!!). If you're a fan of Diana, you NEED this sweatshirt. Or check out the other designs in the shop because there are so many other great styles too.
16. A pair of patterned high-waisted leggings with more than 20,000 (!!!) 5-star reviews saying these comfy pants may just be the BEST. EVER, which means you can wear them for working out or even just hanging out.
17. A strapless maxi dress that just may be your summer uniform. Wear it to the beach, pool, or just out and about. The possibilities are endless.
18. A fitted sports and yoga tank with a padded bra you totally can wear to work out, but then you're going to want to keep it on after because it is the perfect length to pair with high-waisted pants.
Promising review: "I now live in these tops. They are so versatile and an amazing quality. The yellow top is more of a 'baby poop green' but it’s actually still cute somehow. These are great to go from a bra to a workout top to a cute crop with an open jacket and not change all day!" —Marena VanOrden
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and 19 colors)
19. A pair of joggers designed with the same look as sweatpants but the same material as leggings. AKA what I'm *pretty* sure Hannah Montana was singing about when she said, "You get the best of both worlds."
20. A printed coverup you can wear it so many ways — throw it on over your swimsuit, put it over a dress with a belt, or even with just a plain T-shirt and jeans. This will add a touch of color and fun to so many outfits.
21. A scoop-neck cotton bra smartly made without any underwire or padding so you won't have to deal with any poking or prodding because in the year 2021, we should not have to deal with that in our daily lives.
22. A drawstring jumpsuit you'll find yourself reaching for morning after morning because the simplicity means you don't have to even think about pairing a top and bottom together. You'll feel (and look) so put together that I just know you'll crush your to-do list.
23. A pair of bike shorts that are not only a ~wheely~ good purchase because they're made out of a stretchy material, but they also have pockets on the side, so you have a place to stash your phone (or keys or mask) when you head out.
24. A sleeveless wide-leg jumpsuit that's cute on its own yet will also look good with a T-shirt (or even a turtleneck) under it so you can wear it all year long.
25. An off-the-shoulder trumpet sleeve dress I think you'll be a ~little bit~ obsessed with because it's stylish, comfortable, and giving off the biggest Alexis Rose vibes.
26. And a bike unitard reviewers actually swear is super supportive as well as comfortable. When the temperature heats up this summer and you don't want to deal with clothes, this will be your BFF (once you've tried this, you won't want to take it off).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.