We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A Levi's denim sherpa jacket for those cooler days when you want the look of a denim jacket but need a little extra warmth — without having to wear a bulky sweater underneath.
Promising review: "I live in this jacket! This jacket is amazing — it is so comfortable and looks cute with every outfit! The sherpa lining is on the front and back torso plus the neck, and the sleeves have a different soft lining. Note that it does run small, so order a size up. It is quite warm, so I don't usually wear it indoors or else I'll overheat. Easy, comfortable, and cute!" —Eileen Eisen-Cohen
Get it from Amazon for $46.98+ (available in sizes XS-4X and in seven colors)
2. A two-piece knit shorts and tank set you can dress up or down depending on what you've got planned for the day — it'll be just as comfy grabbing an ice coffee while running errands or chilling on your patio enjoying a cup you made yourself.
Promising review: "I just bought two more because I love this outfit so much! It doesn’t plunge quite as low as the model picture (thankful for that). I got a compliment right away. My neighbors are probably tired of seeing me in these because I live in them." —Mindy Shepard
Get it from Amazon for $37.98 (available in sizes S-XL and in 21 colors and patterns).
3. A Hanes pullover sweatshirt that has reviewers R-A-V-I-N-G about how comfortable it is. And the sold color options mean it'll be just as great to wear lounging at home as when you actually leave the house.
Promising review: "I live in this sweatshirt! I am ALL for a comfortable crewneck sweater. I have several from all different brands. I love this one so much. I was in between a small or medium, and I’m so glad I went with small. If you want it more oversized, I would have gone for the medium. Trying to find out a secret way to buy more without the hubby cutting me off from Amazon! Lol. BUY IT!" —Kallie Dumas
Get it from Amazon for $16.40+ (available in unisex sizes S–3XL and in eight colors).
4. An Outdoor Voices exercise dress you can wear to play tennis, go hiking, or basically any other activity. Not only is this dress made of breathable fabric, but it also has an attached bodysuit under it, meaning you'll basically always want to have it on your body.
5. A corduroy button-down shirt you can wear buttoned up on its own or open with a tank underneath for a versatile look that will take you through the seasons.
Promising review: "This is literally a new favorite piece from my closet. I ordered one, and I basically live in it — so I am ordering a few more as we speak. It’s my favorite thing to throw on to assemble a cute, casual look!" —CW
Get it from Amazon for $27.19+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 44 colors, patterns, and styles).
6. A silky cami you can really dress up and down, so you might as well grab a couple of sets because let me tell you, you're going to be O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with them.
7. A cami jumper you can wear on its own, with a bralette, tank, T-shirt, or even long-sleeved shirt for a piece that'll work from now till November and beyond.
8. A pair of pull-on Levi's jeans if you're looking for a comfier jean that doesn't skimp on style. Reviewers love these because they look like jeans but feel like sweatpants. And that, my friends, is the dream. ☁️
Promising review: "I know there are already thousands of glowing reviews about these jeans but I figured I'd throw my two cents in as well. I have four pairs of these jeans and am back to buy more. I live in these jeans every single day. They're SO comfortable, they don't lose their shape, and probably my absolute favorite thing about them is that the waistband doesn't roll! I have another pair by a different company, and even though they're the same size, the waistband rolls down constantly. Now that I'm getting more of these I'm donating that other brand!" —NCJennifer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes 2–28, three inseams, and 10 colors).
9. A mesh bralette combining the support of a wired bra with the comfort of a sports bra into one AH-mazing style you can wear every single day.
10. Joggers meant to be an upgrade to those ratty ones you've def been wearing for a few years too long. These will still feel just as good, and your boss def won't be able to tell you've worn them all week during your weekly check-in.
11. A leopard tee here to take your basic tee look up a notch and give you a style that's neutral enough to wear constantly yet still make you feel stylish every time you wear it.
12. An embroidered Taylor Swift "Fearless" sweatshirt you'll find yourself reaching for ~forever and always~ because not only is it super cozy but it will remind you of the genius album that Taylor let us experience not once, but twice. We don't deserve that queen.
13. A two-piece sweater-and-shorts knit set I'm pretty sure might be your WFH uniform from now until forever. The style ensures that you won't overheat in your apartment, yet will still make you feel professional, especially during meetings.
14. A zippered running jacket I'm convinced might be the unicorn of jackets because it can do it all. Not only is it compressive enough to keep you warm during a chilly morning run, but it also has mesh panels to prevent overheating, is sweat-wicking, has thumbholes, *AND* (maybe the coolest feature of them all) has built-in mittens!
Promising review: "I LOVE LOVE LOVE these jackets. I love the thumb cut outs and the cuff that can keep your hands warm. The zipper pockets are great for holding your phone and keys. They run small so size up at least one size. I bought 3 of these and will buy more. I live in these jackets now!" —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 26 colors and styles).
15. A pair of cut-off shorts made with lightweight and stretchy denim, meaning you'll reach for these all the time. (Even in the early fall days when it's still warm enough for shorts.)
16. An oversize crewneck super easy to throw on in the morning when you *may* have pressed snooze a few too many times and now only have five minutes before you've got to get out the door.
Promising review: "I live in this! This is an oversized sweater, if you order your actual size, It is a warm soft comfortable, mid-weight knit. Washes well on cold. The sleeves at the wrist are narrow, so I don't get them as dirty as some of my other sweaters, but don't worry there is plenty stretch. Comfy and on regular rotation for me." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $40.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 32 colors and styles).
17. A FP Movement square-neck crop top all your friends will be asking where you got it from — because after they see you in it that many times, they're going to realize just how great it is.
Promising review: "I LOVE this piece! I absolutely live in it. It’s comfortable to lounge and sleep in as well as throw it on under a shirt as a comfortable bra. I find it to give lots of support! I can’t wait to order it in more colors." — Kristenr94
Get it from Free People for $40 (available in sizes XS-XL and in 16 colors).
18. A flowy tank dress that's essentially made with the same material as pajamas, which means you can wear it out in public and still feel like you're in bed. And that's always a win-win in my book.
19. A Princess Diana embroidered sweatshirt showing her in her *iconic* revenge dress you'll be so obsessed with, you won't want to take it off at the end of the day. (But it's okay because you can always put it on again tomorrow.)
Viable NYC is a woman-owned small business based in New York! Plus, 10% of proceeds from this sweatshirt go to suicide prevention and awareness.
When I came across this sweatshirt while scrolling TikTok, I just knew I HAD to own it. I've loved Princess Diana for years now, and this look is unmatched. And ever since this sweatshirt arrived, I basically haven't taken it off my body. It is so perfect. It's soft and comfortable and yet so chic. I paired it with my faux-leather shorts to show a more dressed-up look. If you're a fan of Diana, you NEED this sweatshirt. Or check out the other designs in the shop, because there are so many other great styles.
20. A pair of patterned high-waisted leggings with more than 26,000 (!!!) 5-star reviews saying these comfy pants may just be the BEST. EVER, which means you can wear them for working out or even just hanging out.
21. A fuzzy three-piece loungewear set for the days when the only option is to be comfortable, but you don't want to put on your ratty old sweatshirt again. You'll basically be lounging like a Kardashian in this set.
Promising review: "I am living in this. I love this three-piece set. I feel like a housewife when I wear it. Lol. It's not the most amazing quality, but it's really good for the price. It's so soft." —Panda Time
Get the three-piece set from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 26 colors and styles).
22. A V-neck pleated tunic you'll look and feel so great in, you'll probably start dancing and twirling in it immediately.
Promising review: "I own this in 3 colors and live in them. They can be dressed up or down for so many things. The size chart worked great for me, make sure to check it before purchase because its sizing is different from other brands. The v-neck hits at a normal spot, not low cut. The dress feels stylish and also so comfortable." —Chris
Get it from Amazon for $20.28+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 44 colors, patterns, and sleeve lengths).
23. A fitted sports and yoga tank with a padded bra you totally can wear to work out, but then you're going to want to keep it on after because it is the perfect length to pair with high-waisted pants.
Promising review: "I now live in these tops. They are so versatile and an amazing quality. The yellow top is more of a 'baby poop green' but it’s actually still cute somehow. These are great to go from a bra to a workout top to a cute crop with an open jacket and not change all day!" —Marena VanOrden
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and 20 colors)