28 Pieces Of Clothing Reviewers Say You "Need"
Stylish pieces that deserve a place in your closet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. An oversized long shacket mixing the style of a plaid shirt with the warmth of a jacket into one style that's *chef's kiss* perfect.
2. A fitted bolero designed to frame your neckline and give you an elegant way to stay warm when you head out for date night and realize that the temperature has dropped a little more than you expected it to.
3. A pair of high-waisted dress pants reviewers say are super comfortable yet stylish, so they're perfect to add some color to your wardrobe without going overboard.
4. A waffle-knit loose turtleneck sweater more than 2,600 people have already given a 5-star rating, so you know that it really is that good.
5. A pair of high-waisted faux leather shorts great for warmer *and* cooler weather because they look just as chic with a pair of tights underneath.
6. A twist-back sweatshirt here to give you an excuse to show off your favorite bralette. You know the one that has a super cute lace back. Yeah, that will take this style the extra mile.
7. A tulle skirt you'll ~tulle-ly~ love to wear because you'll feel like a superstar strutting down the street. (You might even throw in a twirl or two because why not??)
8. A sleeveless high-neck bodysuit perfect for wearing on its own now *and* layered under your favorite sweaters and jackets once the cool weather arrives. We love a top that can do both.
9. A pair of colored straight-leg jeans I'm going to get ~straight~ to the point about — the combination of the color and style means these will be a staple in your closet for years to come.
10. A V-neck wrap sweater dress most assuredly to get you on the best-dressed list whenever you wear it.
11. A pair of Aritzia Melina pants you've probably seen everyone on TikTok raving about, so this is your sign that it's finally time to take the plunge and add them to your cart. You won't regret it.
12. A V-neck off-the-shoulder puff-sleeve blouse with the power to make you feel like a million bucks...even if you only spent a fraction of that.
13. A two-piece matching blazer-and-pants set you can wear for basically any occasion where you want to feel like a boss. This instant confidence boost of an outfit will help you crush that interview, presentation, or just everyday life.
15. A pair of vegan leather joggers lined with a soft material, meaning you can wear them on dressier occasions while feeling like you're wearing sweatpants. And that's how you win at life.
16. A maxi dress with an elastic bodice and puff sleeves for a super romantic look that you'll reach for every chance you get. Yes, even when you're just heading to the farmers market on Saturday morning. You never know who you're going to run into there...
17. A faux-leather moto jacket to dress up any outfit (yes, even just jeans and a white tee) and make you feel instantly cooler.
18. A mock-neck knit tee reviewers say is not itchy at all, so it will be a great top to wear all fall long. Plus, once it gets even colder, you can wear your favorite blazers and jackets over it.
19. High-waisted pleated pants you're going to wear on rotation, so you might as well add a couple of the 37 (!!!) color options to your cart now.
20. A double-breasted blazer designed to be worn buttoned or unbuttoned for a versatile piece you may feel like a superhero when you put on (at least that's what one reviewer says). Plus, it has two secret interior pockets, which you could *totally* fill with snacks...or just other essentials you need.
21. A fleece hoodie dress you might actually find is *more* comfortable than your favorite pair of sweatpants because it feels like you're wrapped in a warm blanket while still looking so fly.
22. A spaghetti-strap bodycon guaranteed to make you feel like a million bucks when you slip it on. And with a price less than $20? You've got to be kidding me.
23. A long-line racer-back sports bra perfect for everyday wear because it combines the comfort of a sports bra with the look of a tank top. Wear this with your favorite pair of leggings and you'll be ready to lounge in style.
24. A three-piece lounge set that comes with wide-leg or skinny bottoms, a crop top, and a cardigan. Not only will these pieces look great together, but you can always mix and match them with so many other pieces you already have in your closet.
25. A tulle ruffle-shoulder bodysuit that screams, "I'M EXTRA," in the best way possible. Own your extra-ness. Get the guacamole from Chipotle. You deserve it.
26. Joggers meant to be an upgrade to those ratty ones you've been wearing for a few years too long. These will still feel just as good, and your boss def won't be able to tell you've worn them all week during your weekly video check-in.
27. A knee-length floral swing dress all your friends will be messaging you about (asking where you got it from).
28. And a quilted jacket reviewers agree is worth the splurge because not only is it super stylish, but it's warm and will be your go-to piece this fall.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.