We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A two-button blazer designed to look just as good with a blouse and dress pants as it does with a tank top and jean shorts. This means you'll get twice the wear out of this style, thus making that investment oh-so worth it.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this blazer, and I think I'll be ordering another one. It is well crafted and can be dressed up or down. I am a Calvin Klein fan because his pieces tend to be classic and well made — the kind of stuff that doesn't go out of style. If you're looking for a quality neutral blazer, that is versatile and stylish, you can't go wrong with this one!" —TJ
Get it from Amazon for $139 (available in sizes 0-24, 2-14 Petite, and in seven colors).
2. A silky V-neck slip dress you'll be reaching for all the time because it's the perfect fancy base layer to add your favorite accessories to. Faux leather jacket? Yep! Chic fedora? Double check! You, fashion star, you.
3. A pair of Agolde cutoff denim shorts with a cult following for a reason — this classic style will hold up year after year and make you feel like a million bucks every time you slip them on. Even people who are not a fan of shorts found these to have just enough coverage without going overboard!
Reviewers do say that these run big, so order one size down!
Promising review: "I have wanted these shorts for a long time! I finally pulled the trigger and bought a pair, and I could not be happier! I read reviews to determine sizing, there were a lot of mixed reviews so I purchased a 26, 27, 28 lol. I am usually a true 27, but reviews had said they run large and small, so I was confused! I ended up keeping the 26, so I would say they run big!" —lp123
Get them from Shopbop for $128 (available in sizes 23-32).
4. A pair of Teva sandals made from quick-dry webbing out of recycled plastic, which means you can wear them every summer and not get worried if it starts raining out of nowhere or you end up at the beach and want to stick your feet in the water.
Promising review: "The sandals are true to size and very comfortable. Worth the price!" —Anthropologie Customer
Get them from Anthropologie for $60 (available in whole sizes 6–11 and in four colors and patterns).
5. A T-shirt dress in neutral colors you really can't go wrong with this summer. This basic will ~go the distance~ and give you a reason to get dressed many mornings (especially when it's really hot outside).
Promising review: "This dress is so cute and comfortable! I can dress it up or down. So versatile. Easy care. It seems to be wrinkle resistant. I get compliments every time I wear it." —Zoe J.
Get it from Universal Standard for $75 (available in sizes 00–40 and in black, navy, and green).
6. Infinity Glide sneakers I can personally attest are some of the comfiest sneakers I've ever put on my feet. I wear these every day whether I'm headed to the store, hanging with friends, and even just going for a walk.
BTW — Avre is a Taiwanese American-owned small biz making sustainable footwear for women. They're donating 20% of sales during the month of May to the AAPI Community Fund.
These sneakers from Avre are my current favorite pair of shoes. I've had them for almost a year now, and I wear them all the time. Since they're made of knit fabric, they stretch right onto your foot and are super comfortable. Plus, the chunky heel adds a bit of extra style. I mostly wear them with leggings and joggers (because that’s what I live in), but I have worn them with jeans too. They do run big, so I would size down a half size. I also love that they’re made from recycled water bottles, as I’ve been trying to be a little more conscious with my purchases. They still look almost as good as the day that I bought them, and I know I'll be wearing them for a looooong time.
Get them from Avre for $145 (available in sizes 5–10 and in four colors).
7. A leather motorcycle jacket that'll make any outfit instantly cooler, even if it's just a T-shirt and jeans.
Reviewers do say it runs small, so order one size up.
Promising review: "This is a beautiful, well made and comfortable jacket. The leather is buttery soft. It fits perfectly. The sleeves are not too long as many jackets are for me. The collar lays flat and stays in place. I love this because other jackets often come up at the collar when zipped up and drive me crazy! Awesome buy for the price!" —Tara Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $130 (available in sizes XS-3X and in 10 colors).
8. Elastic linen shorts I'm pretty sure are going to be your summer uniform for the next five years (at least). They're perfect for extra hot weather because the fabric will keep you calm, cool, and collected. Throw these on with basically any style top, and you'll have the perfect outfit.
BTW — Love and Confuse is a family-owned business based out of Kaunas, Lithuania that makes sustainable staple clothes meant to be in style forever. These shorts are made with 100% natural linen.
Promising review: "These shorts are my favorite. I've been living in them since the day I received them. The size S was too big for me, but it's my fault, Renata advised me to chose XS, and I added S without realizing it. I already placed a second order, and I can't wait to add more Love and Confuse pieces to my wardrobe. It's my favorite linen shop so far. :) Thank you so much!!" —Jade Nga
9. An Enza Costa tank midi dress that has reviewers r-a-v-i-n-g about the quality of the fabric. This dress is stretchy yet classy, so you'll feel like you're wearing pajamas when you actually look super nice. A few reviewers also have worn this before, during, an after their pregnancy, so it's very versatile.
Promising review: "I love everything about this dress — the fabric is amazing, super soft and high end quality. I wear it dressy with a cute pair of shoes with blazer or it can be worn with sneakers for a casual look and leather or denim jacket, for a sporty look. I truly love the idea I can wear this dress for either a classy or sporty look. It's worth every penny!! The fabric is so soft and comfortable. Three years and a half ago I bought an Enza Costa dress of the same fabric in cognac color in short sleeve style, and I really love it, I wore it during my entire entire third trimester of pregnancy and felt so elegant and yet chic, but most important for my pregnancy, it was so comfortable!! The quality is amazing, indeed the dress did not stretch after my pregnancy, the color is still as vibrant as it ever was, and I am still wearing it till this day!! And so I decided to order the lemongrass color for spring and summer because you really can't go wrong with this dress." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $101.74 (available in sizes XS–L and in 18 colors and patterns).
10. A pair of huarache sandals you'll be so excited to pull out of storage every summer because they're designed to mold to your feet the longer you wear them, meaning they'll soon be your most comfortable pair of shoes.
Promising review: "These have replaced all of my other sandals. The fit is great, the leather has held up like new for over 30 wears, and no rubbing or blisters. Felt broken in after just one or two times." —Jhenya A.
Get them from Nisolo for $118 (available in sizes 5–11 and in seven colors).
11. A long-sleeved denim jumpsuit you'll ~jump~ at any chance you get to wear it because it will make you feel like a true style star. Watch out world, here you come!
Promising review: "I wear this often. You can dress it up or down. I bought a medium, and it fits great. The fabric looks like denim, but it has some stretch to it, so comfortable to wear. It looks great unbuttoned with a top peeking out. Love this." —Still Blonde after all these Years
Get it from Amazon for $89.25 (available in sizes 0-18 and in blue and green).
12. A Splendid scoop neck tee I'm prettttty sure is what inspired the Plain White T's name because the classic style and cut combined with a stretchy knit fabric make this tee a true 10/10.
13. A wrist watch because it's ~time~ to realize that watches are great pieces of jewelry you'll find yourself wearing no matter the occasion because it dresses up every outfit, even if you still look at your phone to see what time it is.
Promising review: "This is a lovely wristwatch. While the style is simple and crisp with its classy, uncluttered face, the rose gold combined with fog leather band gives an uncommon look to the watch. The price is good for such quality and sleek design. Equally important is that the watch is keeping time as it should — otherwise, I wouldn't be so free with compliments. I am wearing this watch with pleasure!" —JTC
Get it from Amazon for $130 (available in 15 colors).
14. Greats sneakers because we're all at a point in which we need to realize that investing in comfortable shoes is basically as important for your body as sleeping. When your feet are happy, you're happy.
I should know because the first time I wore these shoes, I walked 16,000 steps in them. Yep, you read that correctly, 16,000 steps and not a single blister and no foot pain at the end of the day. Soon after that day, these shoes became my new go-tos. They have a classic look to them and really do go with everything. I even took them on vacation to Paris, and I wore them almost every day. They didn't look like tourist shoes at all, and I never had any pain while wearing them. The price point is a bit steep on them, but for the quality, I really do think they are worth it.
Promising review: "This is my second pair of Greats and like the first pair, I get compliments them all the time, great quality, comfortable. I love that they take a few days to "break-in" the leather, and even the break-in days aren't painfully, the leather is just stiffer. Plus, they're fresh white kicks, so they go with everything!" —Claudia D.
Get them from Greats for $179 (available in sizes 6–10 and in 15 colors and patterns).
15. A pair of black bike shorts made famous by the one-and-only Princess Diana, so you know this style is perfect to wear from now until forever. Reviewers love this pair because they stay in place no matter if you're running errands or doing an intense HIIT class.
16. A pair of simple gold hoop earrings you'll get ~hooped~ on real fast and wear almost every chance you get.
BTW — Ana Luisa is a small biz crafting beautiful and sustainable jewelry!
I've had these hoops for about two years now, and I still love them. Seriously, they're the perfect size; not too big and not too small and are super easy to throw on in the morning when I need a great earring that will match with any outfit. Plus, you can tell they're high quality and will last for a long time.
Promising review: "These hoops are perfect! They're beautiful, lightweight, and high quality. Plus, they're comfortable to wear and nonirritating to my sensitive ears." —Christine
Get them from Ana Luisa for $49.
17. A lace fit and flare midi dress you should just have at the ready in your closet at all times for all those occasions you need to look nice but don't want to buy yet another dress. I'm pretty sure you could wear this to a friend's engagement, bridal shower, and wedding, and wear the title of "Outfit Repeater" with pride. You'll get compliments every time you wear it, I promise.
Promising review: "This is a beautiful dress that fits well. I have this dress in other colors I've purchased directly from the designer and other retailers. All are well made. It's perfect for so many occasions — family photos, bridal shower, baby shower, wedding, etc. It's well made, fits true to size, and is comfortable." —KCS
Get it from Amazon for $89 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 13 colors).
18. Ugg slipper shoes perfect for wearing around the house all the time because your feet deserve to feel like they're in a cozy cloud as you go about your day.
19. A tie-waist pant made to be lightweight, so they're perfect for warm weather when you can't (or don't want to) wear shorts. The tie waist and tapered leg mean gives these pants a sophisticated style that can be worn for so many different occasions.
BTW — Aday is a female-founded small biz that create beautiful and timeless sustainable fashion.
Promising review: "I'm really impressed with these trousers. They are comfortable, lightweight for the summer, and wear and wash so well. I put them straight on when I received them and have already got so much wear out of them." —Nivi M
Get them from Aday for $155 (available in sizes XS–L and in five styles).
20. A puff-sleeve Wayf lace top that will instantly dress up your favorite pair of jeans yet will also look so good with dress pants or even a skirt. The possibilities are endless.
21. A Senreve convertible purse you can wear four different ways: as a satchel, tote, cross-body, and even a backpack, all while holding all your essentials. This is a piece you'll love so much you'll probably pass it down to your children who will also cherish it forever.
Not only are the straps convertible on this bag, but it also featured a padded compartment big enough to fit an iPad Mini or Kindle, a leather key leash, seven interior pockets, and a large zipper pocket.
This is a BEAUTIFUL bag. I've been eyeing it for a long time now and recently got my hands on one, and boy, oh boy, is it great. I love how the style is convertible — I feel like I can get so much more use out of it because I can wear it different ways. The mini size is big, but not too big, so it's great to wear all the time, especially on the weekends when I'm out and about a lot. Mine is a pink-ish color, and I think it actually goes with a lot of what I own. It's such a classic style that I know it will be a favorite of mine for a long, long time.
Get it from Senreve for $695+ (available in 48 colors and with gold or silver hardware).
22. A pair of Levi's Ribcage jeans made to stand the test of time. Yes, sure styles change over time, but Levi's has been (and still will be) a classic for a long time. You'll always feel stylish when you slip these jeans on.
Promising review: "Give these jeans a moment to stretch out a bit. I thought I ordered too small but after wearing them a few times they are perfect. Every time I wear these I get compliments. I have a bigger bum and thighs but these are perfect. Price point is great as well." —L. Mayfield
Get them from Amazon for $69.50 (available in sizes 22–32 and 36–44 and in eight washes).
23. A tie-front jumpsuit you can wear on its own, with a long-sleeved shirt underneath, or a jacket over it. It's all about versatility with this number.
Promising review: "I LOVE this jumpsuit. I followed the sizing guide, and it fits perfectly — at first, I thought the body would be too short, but it was just right. The fabric is light and drapes well. It arrived ready to wear with no wrinkles. It's a great purchase!" —CoriED
Get it from Everlane for $120 (available in sizes 0-16).
24. Cutout mules designed to be a more sophisticated take on a flat that doesn't let the comfort ~slide~. You'll slip these one whenever you need a classy shoe you can wear for hours on end.
BTW — Zou Xou Shoes is a Black woman-owned business that has been creating handcrafted shoes by Argentinian shoemakers since 2015. The styles are easy and classic so they can be worn for years. These mules are handmade to order in European sizes, which means you should pick one size up. For example, if you wear a US 8, choose a 39.
Promising review: "These shoes are great! The leather is soft and comfortable — no breaking in necessary." —Eileen chao
25. A compass necklace simple enough that you can wear it every day without fear that it will overpower whatever else you're wearing. The 18-karat gold plated medallion will be a sweet reminder of where you've been and where you're going.
26. Girlfriend Collective high rise compression leggings once you try, you may never wear another pair of leggings again. Trust me. These babies are stretchy, a tad compressive, and super soft, which means you can wear them when you're working out or even just working on your couch.