Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A twist-front tube top that looks so elegant with a simple pair of high-waisted jeans nobody will be able to tell that you snagged it for under $20. You may want to add a couple of colors to your cart because this will be your new go-to outfit when you head out to meet your friends for drinks.
Promising review: "I saw so many videos of this on TikTok!! It did not disappoint. It’s super cute for this summer! It’s a must-have!!!!!! I’m wearing a large, and it has a fit that's amazing." —Tania Zabala
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in sizes S–L and in 16 colors and styles).
2. A floral wrap dress with a very important detail — it has pockets!!! You'll love this fact so much that when people compliment you on how cute your dress is, you'll immediately respond by saying, "thanks, it has pockets!" and then show them.
Promising review: "This dress fit me amazingly, it’s adorable, and I will be wearing it to an upcoming wedding. Seriously so comfy as well, the material, the pockets, it’s breathable. Just love everything about this dress." —Beth - Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes 14–26 and in 15 colors).
3. An asymmetrical ruched satin skirt that looks so much more expensive than the price. No matter if you wear this out with friends or to an event paired with a jacket, you'll feel like a million bucks.
Reviewers do say it runs small, so order one size up.
Check out why this TikTok-er is raving about it here.
Promising review: "This skirt is super cute. I feel so sexy and will be able to dress it up or down. I’m so excited to wear it on my cruise!" —Courtney Queen
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in sizes XS–4X and 20 colors).
4. A tulle ruffle-shoulder bodysuit that will make you feel like a GD star when you wear it. Watch out, the paparazzi may be looking for you when you rock this frock.
Promising review: "I love this bodysuit!! I wore it for my birthday brunch and felt bougie in all the right ways! I had a ton of girls ask me where I got it and they were shocked when I told them Amazon." —Cassidy Diab
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and 17 colors and styles).
5. Printed pants to add a little ~flare~ to your wardrobe and give you an option to pick that isn't just basic black. Pair them with a jacket and heels, and you've got yourself one great office look without ruining the company's (aka your) monthly budget.
Get it from H&M for $29.99 (available in sizes 0–20 and two styles).
6. A leopard-print slip midi skirt so you can ~maxi-mize~ your potential as the fashionista of your friend group. The group text is going to be blowing up with everyone asking where you got this skirt after you post that cute pic you took.
Promising review: "This is by far one of my favorite purchases. It's an awesome skirt, and the price was unbelievable. I'm so happy I purchased this. It looks way more expensive than it is. I get tons of compliments every time I wear it. Buy it, you won’t be disappointed." —Jen Francis
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in seven colors).
7. A gingham puff-sleeve dress about to be the best piece your own now that summer is so close you can *almost* taste it. It's light and airy so you won't overheat but also so comfortable you might want to take a nap in it.
BuzzFeed editor Elizabeth Lilly says: "I brought this dress along on vacation and it even passed The Vatican dress code! I knew I had to have it after my colleague Emma Lord bought and reviewed it (#4 here). This super lightweight nap dress is unlined but NOT see-through...even in daylight. It was so comfy for gallivanting around and long enough for me to sit on a random step on a bridge to take a rest and give my old dogs a rest. It made for a dramatic, but not TOO dramatic, look in photos I'll cherish forever. And it kept me cool in what turned out to be some hotter weather than what I anticipated. If you're looking for a way to wear something nightgown-adjacent in public but still look quite put-together, this dress is for you."
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in sizes S–XL and nine colors).
8. Lightweight shorts for a simple yet sophisticated choice you'll find yourself reaching for at least once a week. Pair it with a cute sweater in those later spring days and then with a tee or tank during summer. This versatile choice really ~goes the distance~.
One Loved Babe is a Utah-based woman-owned small business.
Get them from One Loved Babe for $34 (available in sizes S–L).
9. A velvet jacket you can add as a layer to any outfit to feel just a little bit fancier without compromising your comfort level.
Promising review: "The jacket is super cute on, and it is very comfortable. It's very dramatic and works with skinny jeans, leggings, and can even accessorize a dressier outfit. As others suggested, it could use a button to pull it together, and if you sew, that is an easy DIY fix. I'm going to buy a frog closure to sew on." —Joan V
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 12 colors).
10. A graphic smock sundress specifically designed for all you tall people out there who struggle to find maxi dresses that are actually...well...maxi on you. With the full length, you'll feel incredibly chic in this dress that could totally pass for designer.
Get it from Asos for $44 (available in sizes 0–16).
11. Or a similar tiered dress in numerous colors that will always be a ~solid~ choice. Pair it with sneakers to explore while on vacay or with heels and an evening bag for a nice dinner out. We love a dress that can basically do it all.
Promising review: "Very comfortable and cool (great in hot weather), cute enough to dress up for wine tastings, and it has pockets large enough to hold your phone, keys, snacks (shrimp? You do you). A stranger even complimented me on it so 10/10 all around." —Mira
Get it from Amazon for $32.06+ (available in sizes XXS–5X and in 16 colors).
12. A detail tank one reviewer describes as "happiness in a flower field," and if that doesn't make you want to wear this beautiful top, I don't know what will.
Promising review: "This tank screams happiness as in a flower field. It can easily be tucked in or not. Armholes are not oversized. It would be cute under a denim shirt with jeans or dressier pants with a blazer for an anywhere look." —JOMOE
Get it from Torrid for $25.67 (available in sizes M–6X and in nine colors).
13. A mini skirt featuring a small floral pattern that'll start ~springing~ up your Insta feed as much as those April showers do.
Promising review: "OMG…..this skirt was a 10/10 win! It fit perfectly (being a little high waisted, how I prefer), and the material was a little wrinkly but silky good quality. My expectations were not high but I am definitely wearing this one again!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 34 colors and patterns).
14. A pair of high-rise distressed jeans reviewers can't stop RAVING about because the quality for sure outmatches the price. Just be prepared to tell all your friends (and maybe even strangers) about how much you love them.
15. A ruffle tank with interesting knit details that give this top a little somthin' extra. And as a bonus, if you pair it with flare jeans, you'll totally feel like an extra in Mamma Mia 3 (or Mama Thria, as I've been calling it).
Promising review: "Such a cute addition to any summer outfit! Highly recommend. Lightweight but detailed and works great for any occasion." —Helena Ezzeldin
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 33 colors and styles).
16. A V-neck ruffle maxi dress — wedding season is quickly approaching and you won't have a ~ruff~ time deciding what to wear when you have this beauty hanging in your closet.
Promising review: "This dress was perfect for a wedding. I received so many compliments on it, and everyone was surprised when I said it was from Amazon!! I love how expensive it looks. The pattern has a pretty shine to it in the light." —Jami
Get it from Amazon for $22.39+ (available in sizes 2–22 and in 40 colors, patterns, and sleeve-lengths).