We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wireless Bluetooth earbuds reviewers confirm are *great* AirPod dupes, at a fraction of the cost. Plus, these are completely waterproof, so you can actually take them for a swim without fear you'll ruin them.
The earbuds come in a wireless charging case with up to 14 hours of charge. The earbuds themselves can play for up to four hours on a full charge. You also get different sized silicon tips to make sure these fit your ear perfectly.
Promising review: "I was finally sick of dealing with wires while listening to music at work, so I decided that my goal was to finally purchase wireless earbuds. These had wonderful reviews, so I decided to take the leap. I could not be happier with the earbuds. They are comfortable and stay in place. The connection is perfect, and I just wish I would have bought them sooner." —Dianna V.
Get it from Amazon $21.99+ (available in six colors).
2. A nonstick microwave pasta cooker because waiting for water to boil is the WORST part of making pasta. What's the saying about watching paint dry? Well, when you're hungry, boiling water is worse than that. All you have to do is add your pasta and enough water (based on the instructions) and pop it into the microwave. You'll have al dente pasta in a matter of minutes!
It also doubles as a strainer, and you can use the holes in the lid to portion out long pastas.
Promising reviews: "This little thing is great. I wish I'd bought it sooner. It's a very simple container with draining and measuring holes (for long pasta) in the lid. The container itself isn't anything special. Honestly, the part that makes it REALLY worth buying is the little instruction card. It accurately shows you how long to cook many different kinds of pasta, how much water to add, etc. It takes out all the guesswork, which saves SO much time. Every kind of pasta I've tried so far has come out perfectly al dente by strictly following the instructions." —T. B. H.
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
3. A box of Mighty Patch blemish patches to basically work magic on your acne. Simply apply one to the spot before bed, and it will work as you sleep to pull out all the gunk in your pimple. You'll wake up to smaller, less red zits.
Promising review: "I was skeptical buying this product, but I have seen it everywhere, so I wanted to try. It is 10/10 amazing. Multiple pimples gone days faster then they normally would because these little guys pull all of the gunk out. They do work best on white heads as they state — so deep acne it won’t work the same on. Luckily, I usually get the big surface ones, and they work perfectly!! I should have bought them sooner." —Aly
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $12.99.
4. A moisture meter designed to tell you exactly how much (or how little) water your plant is getting. If you've been struggling as a plant parent and can never figure out if you're watering your plants too much or too little, this gadget will make your life so much easier!
Promising review: "WHY DIDN'T I BUY ONE SOONER?? I love plants, inside and outside. I live in a dry, desert climate, so proper watering can be an issue (sticking a finger into the dirt, as I always do, is not quite scientific). My husband bought me this, and it is truly a game changer. I just check every other day to see what needs watering and what doesn't. My plants look better already from not over or under watering! Love it so much we ordered a second one to send to my daughter-in-law. Best part is no batteries are needed. Love this new toy!" —jean
Get it from Amazon for $10.97 (available in two colors).
5. A detangling leave-in conditioner parents swear by to tame frizz, reduce breakage, and hydrate curls, all while avoiding a meltdown of epic proportions as they try to brush their child's hair.
6. A clear toy blocker if you find yourself on the floor multiple times a day retrieving the toy that your "retriever" seems to lose under your furniture every time you turn around. It comes in two heights, can be cut to fit in the space exactly, and the tape can be removed and washed, so there's no harm to your floor. Score!
Promising review: "I wish I bought this sooner! My dog has always enjoyed the game of putting his toys under the couch and then staring at me to get them for him. It's been so nice to not have to constantly move my couch to get to the toys stuck in the middle or reach my arm under the couch any more. I had to trim the top of it a bit to get it to fit nicely and two of the pieces for the sides of the couch but it was simple. Floor should be pretty clean for best adhesion." —Anna Elfstrum
Get it from Amazon for $13.98+ (available in three sizes).
7. A set of bed bands that'll work super hard to keep the corners of your fitted sheet in place so they don't pop off and try to escape every chance they get. Plus, this means you won't have to fight to get the sheet on all four corners as often — that itself is a chore.
Promising review: "Great item! I wish I had bought them sooner! I have what I like to think of as the bed of the princess in the princess and the pea. It is a pillow top that I have also added 3" of memory foam to. Needless to say, it is rather tall. With that in mind, it is too tall for normal sized queen sheets, and I had to go with King sized sheets. So a new problem arose of it constantly slipping off the corners and then I would get sheets wrapped up around me at night. So each day involved me pulling the sheets back into position and trying to stay as still as possible during the night. I wish I had known about these bed bands sooner. I have not had a problem with the sheets at all since using the bed bands. They remind me of suspenders for the sheets, really. You simply clip the bands on the corners and then pull them tight. This has kept the sheets in place like a champ." —LeAnn
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four pack sizes and five colors).
8. An exfoliating scrub mitt you can use a couple of times a month to remove all the excess dead skin and particles on your skin that regular soap doesn't get to. It's also great for removing self-tanner and can reduce ingrown hairs while also helping increase circulation.
Promising review: "I WISH I BOUGHT THIS SOONER! I have had Keratosis Pilaris on my arms and legs for as long as I can remember. I have tried numerous products that claimed they would help but nothing has... Until this!! I have only used it once, and I already see and feel an incredible difference. Stop reading the reviews if you are looking for something to help with those annoying bumps, and buy this right now — you will NOT regret it!! I honestly cannot believe the dermatologists didn't tell me about this when they told me about all the other products I should try, which never worked — but this thing is a true game changer!! Just make sure you moisturize really well after — I use Cerve Moisturizing Cream — its super thick and doesn't smell the best, but its great for sensitive skin." — Samantha Goldman
Get it from Amazon for $7.49 (also available in a set of two).
9. A Thaw Claw designed to defrost meat seven times faster. All you have to do is suction it to your sink, fill the sink with water, and then put the frozen food under the claw. It will be defrosted in no time — and you'll never have to scrap your dinner plans because you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer last night...
Plus, it was created by a Black-owned small business!
Promising review: "This is amazing. I can't believe I didn't buy this sooner. It works just as it says. Fill sink with lukewarm water, put thaw claw in, and put meat under thaw claw. 15 minutes later....... Voila! Thawed. I use this every night. If you are debating...... don't! Buy it now — you will not regret it." —Kristen
Get it from Amazon for $18.95 (available in three colors).
10. A pair of wireless sleep headphones so you can listen to music, a podcast, or even white noise to help you fall asleep without having to lay on uncomfortable earbuds that die in the middle of the night and wake you up in a panic with the "doo doot" sound.
The headphones connect via Bluetooth and have 33 feet of wireless range (meaning your phone doesn't have to be right next to you). The controls are on the forehead, which makes it comfortable for back and side sleepers, and they are made to block out ambient noise.
Promising review: "This is amazing!! I wish I would have bought sooner. My husband has a terrible snoring problem and refuses to go get help for it. I was spending more time awake and resenting him each night than I was actually sleeping. I decided to try this along with a fan app on my phone, and I have had the best sleep in years!! Holds the charge great. It is very comfortable to wear while sleeping, and it doesn’t fall off. I would recommend this to anyone in the same situation." —RG
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 13 colors).
11. An EZ Off jar opener, because I can't be the only one who's abandoned making dinner and simply ordered takeout because I couldn't get a jar open.
This little gadget can not only open jars, but also other hard lids (like on plastic bottles). Just put it in the corner and twist for easy opening.
Promising review: "I wish I would've bought this sooner!!! I don’t take time to write many reviews, but I wanted to let everyone know this is the best thing I’ve purchased in a long time. I installed it a little different than the instructions per a few reviews I read. I put the bottom of the V Pointed towards me that way when I open the jar I have a little more strength to open it. This thing works every time for anything that I’ve had to open from small tiny ketchup bottle lids to large pickle jars. It was easy to install. I just have the adhesive strips at this time but will be putting the small screws in soon know that I know it works. I just turned 61, and I have struggled for so many years even in my younger years opening pickle jars, etc…I am very happy with this. You will be so happy you bought this after you open your first jar that you struggle with." —Bobbie H
Get it from Amazon for $13.49.
12. A Bracelet Mate so you're never stuck home alone struggling to put on a bracelet by yourself.
Promising reviews: "I don't know why I didn't buy this sooner! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE." —DebR
"I can't believe I've waited this long to buy one of these. My eyesight is failing, including my depth perception, so wearing bracelets has been difficult unless they are slip-on. This jewelry helper is easy to use. Now I can wear bracelets again." —Cat Mom
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (available in two colors and also packs of two).
13. A Bluapple produce extender that works for three months to keep your produce from wilting when you look away for one second. Now you'll actually be able to enjoy all the fresh produce you bought with your hard-earned money.
OK, I know that's not how it works, but doesn't it feel like that's how it works sometimes??? This absorbs ethylene gas that would otherwise ripen your fruits and vegetables. It's safe to put in the fridge or even in a fruit bowl. Each packet lasts three months.
Promising review: "I’m very happy with this product for a few reasons:
1) They work as advertised — I placed one in my produce shelves in the fridge and my berries have lasted three times as long. A container of blueberries used to go bad within a few days, but my latest purchase lasted 2 weeks.
2) Super easy to use — you just pop the container into the 'apple' and put the top on and you’re ready to go. Took less than a minute for both.
Overall, this product has saved me money and kept produce fresh for so much longer. I wish I had purchased them sooner." —Sammyb07
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
14. AirFly, a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any other wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you can enjoy all the free entertainment without being forced to bring two sets of headphones or use the crappy ones they have the AUDACITY to charge for on some flights.
It also comes with a USB-C charging cable, travel pouch, keychain holder, quick-start guide, and a manual.
Promising review: "I bought this for my recent trip to Europe, and I wish I would've bought this sooner! I only charged it once (the night before the flight), and I was able to use it both on the way there and coming back (two 8-hr plane rides). The seamless connection and set up was great and the pouch allow for easy storage." —Laura Betancourt
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in three styles).
15. A bath pillow to make your "me" time so much better by giving you a nice place to rest your head instead of the cold hard tub. So much so, you may never want to leave the tub again...
Promising review: "Heaven in my tub is now complete! I love this, and it fits on either of my tubs. Super soft and sticks great! Wish I would have bought this a lot sooner. Great gift for a friend, spouse, or anyone really!" —Jennifer M. Davis
Get it from Amazon for $10.50+ (available in two shapes).
16. A milk frother here to help you ~whip~ up creamy frothy coffee (or tea) in seconds. With this, you can make your own festive drinks at home without having to shell out $6 every time you head to the coffee shop.
Promising review: "Great product. I mix and froth my coffee every morning. I also use it to mix my children’s powdered vitamin drinks. You can slightly adjust the speed depending on how hard you push the button. Wish I would have bought one sooner." —Willow
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 45 colors).
17. Essence's Lash Princess mascara to take your lashes to new ~heights~ and make people think you're wearing falsies, when in fact, all you did was swipe on some mascara.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product and was super impressed. I bought this on the fly after months of debate, and it being on my wishlist. My first thought was, 'why didn’t I buy this sooner'. Totally worth the money and better than any high dollar mascara I have bought. Gives the perfect 'falsie' lashes." —Kayla M Brown
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
18. A microwave popper that'll basically revolutionize the way you make popcorn. You'll get delicious, homemade popcorn with fresh butter in a matter of minutes and won't have to keep buying the microwave bags over and over again. Movie night has never tasted so good.
I should know, I only use this to make popcorn now. With one of these, I'm able to make as much or as little popcorn as I want, whenever I want. It's convenient and easy to use. Plus, you're not throwing away single-use popcorn bags all the time!
Promising review: "LOVE this popcorn popper! So easy to use and no mess! There’s measuring lines inside the bowl, so need to take out the measuring cups. The popcorn setting on my microwave was fine, but every microwave is different. I love that it collapses and stores more easily. I wish I had bought this sooner!" —joan
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 22 colors).
19. A weekly, bleach-free shower spray you simply spray in your shower, leave overnight, and rinse the next day. Yes, this cleaner is basically the set it and forget it of shower cleaners.
Note: Depending on how dirty your shower is, some reviewers say it takes a couple of applications to get it completely clean.
I finally bought this after putting into approximately 7,375 posts, and honestly, I'm mad at myself for not adding it to my cart sooner. I am not the biggest fan of cleaning the bathroom, especially the shower. It's just so cumbersome to get to everything and really feel like you've gotten a good clean. But this spray made it SO easy. I just spritzed my whole shower and let it sit — 24 hours later, I came back and rinsed it. I could tell there was a noticeable difference. I'm super happy with this and will always clean my shower this way from now on.
Get it from Amazon for $18.61 (also available in a refill bottle).
20. An LED neck reading light perfect for anyone who has a later bedtime than their partner and doesn't just want to lie in bed counting sheep. Put this light around your neck and it will illuminate a book in front of you, without disrupting the people asleep around you. Talk about a game-changer!
Promising review: "Oh my goodness. I wish I had bought it sooner. This is the best book light, you don't even know it's there until you turn it off and are plunged into darkness. My house never gets any sunlight, and my living room is a cave. When my husband is watching TV, and I want to read, it's impossible. This is the best thing, and I've already read so much more because of it." —Jennifer R.
Get it from Amazon for $17.59+ (available in eight colors).