We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hair mask with argan oil to deep-condition your hair and create that Disney Princess vibe you've been trying to achieve since you were 5.
2. A set of shampoo and conditioner that strengthens and repairs damaged hair so it can stay long and healthy.
3. A set of six hair clips to take your locks ~to the moon and back~ (aka pull your hair away from your face to create a super-cute 'do).
4. A silk pillowcase that'll help reduce frizz and bedhead and have you saying, "Why yes, I did wake up like this."
6. A set of headbands for when you just don't want to deal with doing your hair. (I'm not the only one who can't get John Legend singing "Headband of the Day" out of my head, right?)
7. A leave-in conditioner spray that not only makes your hair soft, but also detangles it and protects it from sun damage.
8. A hair dryer and volumizer so you can create an effortless blowout at home. I repeat: an effortless blowout AT HOME.
9. A hair brush that'll detangle your mane when it's wet, so you won't be tugging at your hair and and causing potential breakage.
10. A microfiber towel specifically made to protect your hair from breakage and also help it dry faster, which means you can sleep more in the morning!
11. A glossing spray for all hair types that tames frizz and gives you a sleek and sophisticated look.
13. A hair dryer infused with coconut oil that you'll be ~blown~ away by because it will dry your locks faster and help protect them from damage.
14. A dry conditioner with vitamins B5 and C to condition, detangle, and refresh your hair without having to get in the shower (🙏) — perfect post-workout.
15. A five-in-one styling treatment so you only have to put one product in your hair after you shower to help hold in your style all day long.
16. A hair scalp brush to help scrub your head clean without having to deal with the rest of your long hair getting in the way.
17. The TubShroom, a truly magical hair catcher you place in your drain that your plumbing will thank you for.
18. Sweet almond oil, which can be used for your hair, skin, and nails — add a few drops to a hair mask, and watch it work its shine-inducing magic.
21. A hairspray that works extra hard to keep all your hair looking just the way you want it to, without making it crusty (you know the feeling).
22. A pack of hair ties designed for long, thick, and curly hair so you'll never have to worry about breaking another hair tie again.
23. A shower cap big enough to fit all your hair on the days you need to shower but just can't deal with washing and drying your hair.
24. A hair mask that works as a deep conditioner, keeping your ends healthy and your frizz tamed so you don't look like Mia Thermopolis at the beginning of The Princess Diaries.
25. A ridiculously adorable hair band to keep your hair off your face while you use a face mask, put on makeup, or do anything where you don't want to get gunk in your hair.
26. Some dry shampoo so you can extend the life of your 'do just a little longer (because who has the time or energy to wash all that hair)?
27. And serum formulated to reduce frizz and leave you with sleek and shiny hair worthy of walking a red carpet.
Work that long hair, girl!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.