Everything Is On Sale At Banana Republic Right Now And You Can Get Some AH-mazing Deals
Regular-priced items are up to 50% off, sale items are an extra 50% off, *and* you get an extra 10% off your whole purchase. 😱
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
Okay, I have good and bad news. Bad news first, I hate to say it...cooler days are coming. BUT because of that, Banana Republic is having a M-A-J-O-R sale to help you stock up for the season.
Now that I've gotten your attention. Right now, all of their regular-priced items are up to 50% off *and* all the sale items are an extra 50% off.
And if that's not enough, you get an extra 10% off your purchase, just because. That means you can get great quality jeans, shirts, sweaters, and more for up to 70% off.
Here are a few of our favorite pieces to get you started:
1. A belted utility shirt designed so the hem is longer in the back, giving you a little more coverage as you go about your day.
2. A pleated mini skirt perfect to pair with your favorite black sweater for an easy look that will sure impress.
3. A button-down cardigan everyone should have in their closet because it's a basic piece that will *truly* never go out of style. Plus, it's lightweight so you can keep it on hand for when you need an extra layer.
4. A pair of classic Sloan pants reviewers love for the fit and quality — and at this price, they're basically a steal.
5. A turtleneck sweater dress in the most festive fall colors you can wear when you're in the mood to celebrate the fall season (or just want to be comfortable; whatever is more your vibe).
7. A pair of oval link earrings dainty enough to not overpower your look but nice enough to dress it up a bit.
8. A double-faced jacket constructed with 50% wool to keep you warm on the coolest of fall days when there's a nice crisp in the air that makes you take a deep breath when you first step outside.
9. A seersucker tiered swing dress you'll love so much it may bring ~tiers~ to your eyes when you get to wear it.
10. A single-button blazer made to be wrinkle-resistant, breathable, sun-safe (it's UPF 50+ rated), and machine washable, because yes, the perfect blazer does exist.
11. A mid-rise plaid skinny pant great for switching up your look a bit without compromising on your comfort. Because nobody wants (or needs) that.
12. An ombre sequin cropped sweater so breathtakingly beautiful, you'll want to wear it once a week (at least).
13. Some mid-rise skinny jeans specifically cut with a narrow waistband and more room in the hips and thighs so you don't have that awkward gap in the back that's oh-so annoying.
14. A notch-neck shirt ingeniously made with a fabric that stretches so you don't feel constricted by your own clothes as you move.
15. A wool-blend pencil skirt that's actually machine washable, so it won't sit in your hamper until you actually remember to take it to the dry cleaners...three months later.
16. A metallic scoop-neck sweater dress perfect for year-round wear but especially fall because you can pair it with a light jacket now and then a black turtleneck, tights, and boots when it gets super chilly outside.
17. A mini leather saddle bag to add a pop of color to any outfit and give you a place to stash your essentials (phone, credit card, keys, lip balm, etc.).
18. A balloon-sleeve blouse made from sustainable fabric and produced in a way that reduces water impact and emissions by 50%, giving you a greener way to get dressed in the morning.
19. High-rise button-fly skinny jeans pretty much guaranteed to become your new favorites because they're stretchy, cute, and go with everything you already own.
20. A puff-sleeve mini dress with a key-hole design in the front that may just be the ~key~ to your stylish success this season.
21. A linen-blend stripe sweater ideal for the warmer fall days when you just can't put on a tank top anymore but don't want to end up sweating immediately.
22. A floral bias-cut maxi skirt here to ~maxi-mize~ your style as you can wear it with heels, flats, or even sneakers.
24. A high-rise tapered leg cropped pant ready for you to take on an adventure — even if that adventure is just to the grocery store and back.
25. A satin wrap top you'll look and feel so ~smooth~ in that you won't want to take it off at the end of the day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.