back to top
Community

19 Pregnancy Problems Ladies With A Bump Can Relate To

The struggle is real, ladies. Chin up, bump out, and just keep waddling.

Posted on

1.

The prospect of gaining even more weight makes me sad--but not sad enough to not eat all the food in my kitchen #PregnancyProblems

2.

Sob - just found a tiny size 8 belt that my former self used to fit into, and now it won't even go halfway round my bump! #PregnancyProblems

Advertisement

3.

#PregnancyProblems The "5 second rule" becomes more of a challenge the bigger your belly gets.

4.

I'm sobbing my eyes out for no reason #PregnancyProblems

5.

Please don't let me have nightmares tonight. #PregnancyProblems

6.

Eaten too much breakfast at Harvester and now I feel like I'm having Quadruplets... #PregnancyProblems

7.

Sleepiness I have found you again... But wait why does hunger want to join us now?! I just want to sleep #PregnancyProblems

Advertisement

8.

Sleep on back? No, too much pressure. Sleep on left? No, little monsters awake. Sleep on right? Yeah you're funny. #PregnancyProblems

9.

I should just make a bed in my bathroom because the amount of times I get up to go pee #PregnancyProblems

10.

Crying because I can't pop my back. 😢 #PregnancyProblems

11.

My little ones head is on my bladder and I swear he head butts it for fun to see if he can make mommy pee herself. #PregnancyProblems

12.

My nose is extra sensitive I can smell everything and sometime it's not fun #PregnancyProblems

Advertisement

13.

Having to push your 3yr old in a stroller while chasing your dog down the road on top of being pregnant..NOT a good mix! #PregnancyProblems

14.

my skin looks like a road map with all this extra blood pumping through my veins 😩 #PregnancyProblems

15.

I ran today. Like with my feet,not just my mouth. #PregnancyProblems

16.

90% of my day I'm annoyed. The other 10% I'm sick. #PregnancyProblems

17.

OUCH! #LightningCrotch #PregnancyProblems

18.

Buying baby clothes was all fun and games until I remembered I have to wash them all. 😑 #PregnancyProblems

19.

My husband takes his life into his hands when he offers cleaning suggestions.. #PregnancyProblems #3rdTrimester

This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

Promoted

Every. Tasty. Video. EVER. The new Tasty app is here!

Dismiss