2. So they created a fake chef named Chef Keith, who’s kind of “unorthodox” in his method…
The creators told BuzzFeed that “a few years ago, we orchestrated a news prank where our friend Mark Proksch played a yo-yo expert promoting environmentalism though yo-yoing. Of course, he didn’t know how to yo-yo at all but he got booked on seven morning shows. We knew it’d be doable to get a chef booked this time around.”
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦