2. So they created a fake chef named Chef Keith, who’s kind of “unorthodox” in his method…
The creators told BuzzFeed that “a few years ago, we orchestrated a news prank where our friend Mark Proksch played a yo-yo expert promoting environmentalism though yo-yoing. Of course, he didn’t know how to yo-yo at all but he got booked on seven morning shows. We knew it’d be doable to get a chef booked this time around.”
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝