1. A few construction workers came across a fawn caught in some thorns. When they untangled him, they tried calming him by rubbing his belly. It worked a little too well and the deer became completely attached to one of the men, refusing to be set down.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️