1. You’ve probably been seeing headlines about a Bradley Cooper lookalike “terrorizing Sundance” last week. Well, this is how he did it:
3. He and his twin Scott look uncannily like our main man Brad Coop.
4. So, they decided to put Vanity Fair’s tips for how to look and act like Bradley Cooper to the test.
“Wear a suit jacket, but no tie. Don’t tuck in your shirt. Look like you slept in the clothes you’re wearing, but also like you could be sitting front row at a Prada fashion show in them (we know, it’s a tricky balance).”
6. Tip 2: flirt with the servers before shoulder surfing the room.
“Walk up to one of the caterers passing around hors d’oeuvres, and crouch down a bit and say, “How are you doing tonight, hon? You O.K.?,” and then when she starts to answer, sort of absentmindedly look around the room.”
10. And then, of course, jump up and down randomly because…of course. (Not really sure about this one…just nod along).
“Every once in a while, jump up-and-down seven or eight times. If anyone gives you a weird look, just smile and nod your head at them. (They will smile and wave back.)”
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.