1. You’ve probably been seeing headlines about a Bradley Cooper lookalike “terrorizing Sundance” last week. Well, this is how he did it:
3. He and his twin Scott look uncannily like our main man Brad Coop.
4. So, they decided to put Vanity Fair’s tips for how to look and act like Bradley Cooper to the test.
“Wear a suit jacket, but no tie. Don’t tuck in your shirt. Look like you slept in the clothes you’re wearing, but also like you could be sitting front row at a Prada fashion show in them (we know, it’s a tricky balance).”
6. Tip 2: flirt with the servers before shoulder surfing the room.
“Walk up to one of the caterers passing around hors d’oeuvres, and crouch down a bit and say, “How are you doing tonight, hon? You O.K.?,” and then when she starts to answer, sort of absentmindedly look around the room.”
10. And then, of course, jump up and down randomly because…of course. (Not really sure about this one…just nod along).
“Every once in a while, jump up-and-down seven or eight times. If anyone gives you a weird look, just smile and nod your head at them. (They will smile and wave back.)”
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄