1. Koko the gorilla is known for her ability to use sign language to communicate. With the help of nonprofit Noé, a French-based non-profit focused on preserving biodiversity, Koko learned how to sign a message for humankind.
According to Koko.org, “The resulting PSA was edited from a number of separate takes, for brevity and continuity.”
This post has had information added to clarify that it is a stunt to bring attention to the nonprofit group Noé.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂