1. Chris Wong’s iPhone fell out of his pocket while skiing in Vermont. But Wong told BuzzFeed that when he informed ski patrol he’d lost it on a double diamond, they said to come back in the spring.
2. After fruitlessly searching for the phone with his hands, Chris decided to purchase a metal detector on Amazon and go back a week later to hunt once more.
3. Upon returning to the mountain, Chris realized how vast this undertaking would be. “This is bigger than I thought it was…” he said.
4. He and a friend took turns surveying the slope.
5. After some time he started to lose hope.
6. But then all of a sudden…BOOM!
7. And it still worked! Huzzah!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂