1. Chris Wong’s iPhone fell out of his pocket while skiing in Vermont. But Wong told BuzzFeed that when he informed ski patrol he’d lost it on a double diamond, they said to come back in the spring.
2. After fruitlessly searching for the phone with his hands, Chris decided to purchase a metal detector on Amazon and go back a week later to hunt once more.
3. Upon returning to the mountain, Chris realized how vast this undertaking would be. “This is bigger than I thought it was…” he said.
4. He and a friend took turns surveying the slope.
5. After some time he started to lose hope.
6. But then all of a sudden…BOOM!
7. And it still worked! Huzzah!
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲