1. Daredevil Charmaine Coleman proved she is still young at heart when she jumped off a plane at 13,000 feet this week. As if skydiving in your 80s isn’t already super awesome, she decided to do it in order to raise money for the Army Benevolent Fund.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲