2. The shirts are a part of the “Visual” line of clothing currently being sold at PacSun. Cox complained to the store manager who reported it to her district manager.
Cox also expressed her outrage to the mall manager, who said that she was not alone in her complaints. Cox has met with the city attorney, but the process of deciding whether or not the store is breaking any laws could take weeks.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏