2. The shirts are a part of the “Visual” line of clothing currently being sold at PacSun. Cox complained to the store manager who reported it to her district manager.
Cox also expressed her outrage to the mall manager, who said that she was not alone in her complaints. Cox has met with the city attorney, but the process of deciding whether or not the store is breaking any laws could take weeks.
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤