1. Today Tom Scharpling tweeted out a link to what he claimed was a new Red Hot Chili Peppers song called “Abracadabralifornia.”
3. The primary suspects include popular alt-DJ Jake Fogelnest and King Cyrus King. Comedian Jon Daly and the funny people over at Comedy Bang Bang are also most likely involved as an early rendition of the song appears in this podcast.
4. Though the song is very fake, a few people have fallen for the gag (or are doing their best to perpetuate the gag with a wink and a nod):
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯