1. Today Tom Scharpling tweeted out a link to what he claimed was a new Red Hot Chili Peppers song called “Abracadabralifornia.”
3. The primary suspects include popular alt-DJ Jake Fogelnest and King Cyrus King. Comedian Jon Daly and the funny people over at Comedy Bang Bang are also most likely involved as an early rendition of the song appears in this podcast.
4. Though the song is very fake, a few people have fallen for the gag (or are doing their best to perpetuate the gag with a wink and a nod):
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱