2. At a press conference on Wednesday to discuss the city’s budget vote, the mayor said:
Monday was unfortunate. I had a minor setback. We all experience these difficult bumps in life. This is completely a private matter. There are some counselors who claim that my personal life is somehow impacting their work. Folks, that is absolute nonsense.
3. The video also inspired this dancehall remix.
4. Ford has admitted to smoking crack in the past. His powers as mayor have been reduced and most of his responsibilities handed over to the deputy mayor, but Ford said he still plans to seek reelection in November.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.