2. They can freeze at 23 degrees Fahrenheit (-5 degrees Celsius) or less.
3. The bubbles become a sticky, gel-like shell that breaks pretty easily.
15. If it’s really cold, the bubbles won’t even make it out of the wand, but it looks cool anyway.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱