2. They can freeze at 23 degrees Fahrenheit (-5 degrees Celsius) or less.
3. The bubbles become a sticky, gel-like shell that breaks pretty easily.
15. If it’s really cold, the bubbles won’t even make it out of the wand, but it looks cool anyway.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- After top lawmakers accused Russia of meddling with the election, US officials have insisted votes on Election Day will be secure.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.