2. They can freeze at 23 degrees Fahrenheit (-5 degrees Celsius) or less.
3. The bubbles become a sticky, gel-like shell that breaks pretty easily.
15. If it’s really cold, the bubbles won’t even make it out of the wand, but it looks cool anyway.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.