1. Panikanova describes these works as Errata, “a set of aesthetic and conceptual works made of signs and not controlled.”
5. The pieces are supposed to “investigate and highlight the element of mental disorder that [a] being carries with it all [its] life…”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.