1. Be excited that you're only six years away from your 10-year high school reunion.
2. Keep a diary with all of your inner-most thoughts and romantic plans.
3. Continue to only draw on your tattoos.
4. Make your resume stand out by printing it on pink paper and spritizing it with your fave perfume.
5. Be upfront with your feelings.
6. Always have something baking when entertaining in your new adult home.
8. Have a diet consisting of burgers, fries, and diet cokes.
9. Be prepared for any question they may ask at a job interview.
10. Stay brushed up on simple mathematics.
11. Make sure your laptop is *~*~unique~*~**
12. List spirit fingers as a special skill on your resume.*
13. Always have a bunny costume at the ready for special occassions.
14. *Snaps* if you have more than one!
15. Trouble in the dating world? Simple fix: bend and snap.
16. Have a go-to party game, like suck and blow.
17. Have personal pep talks before job interviews.
18. Things getting out of hand at the bar? Just SING.
19. Appreciate that gone are the days of stuffing your bra for a more fuller look.
20. Use post-its for any administrative need.
21. Choose vodka during times of emotional crisis.
22. Keep things trendy by having a versatile wardrobe.
23. Remember you're one in a million.
24. And of course, always have faith in yourself.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!