This month, America is giving itself a big high five
More than 100 businesses, NGOs, faith-based, civic and philanthropic organizations are coming together to celebrate America’s role helping to halve the annual number of child deaths under the age of five since 1990.
Next week, these business leaders, grassroots activists and elected officials are changing their profile pictures to a photo of their 5th birthday.
The 5th birthday photos show support for continued commitment to global children’s health.
You might even recognize a couple of them…
1. Hillary Rodham Clinton
2. Bill Gates
3. Senator Rick Santorum
4. General Colin L. Powell
5. Secretary of State John Kerry
6. Andrea Mitchell
7. Senator Tom Daschle
8. Kay Warren
9. Senator Tom Coburn
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲