1. 1. Chambray Button Up
The most versatile item in every closet.
2. 2. Combat Boots
Essential for many occasions, especially those in the Fall.
3. 3. Converse, Vans, or Keds
Shoes perfect for adding a “sporty” touch to an outfit.
4. 4. Leggings
For the sake of all women, throw away the see through leggings.
5. 5. Power Suit
If you ever want to graduate college.. you need one of these.
6. 6. Black Skinny Jeans
You cannot go wrong with some black skinnies.
7. 7.Oversized Sweater
Looks good, feels like a giant blanket.
8. 8. Fashion Scarves
Fashionable and covers up your hickeys. Two for one!
9. 9. Statement Necklace
A game changer when it comes to completing an outfit.
10. 10. Riding Boots
A must have for fall and winter on campus.
11. 11. Tote
Holds your phone, laptop, iPad, make up, planner, flats, wallet, and kitchen sink.
12. 12. Black High Heels
13. 13. Little Black Dress
Everyone knows the importance of the LBD.
14. 14. Skinny Jeans
Because flared jeans haven’t been worn since 2007.
15. 15. Workout Clothes & Shoes
If you have workout clothes.. you’ll go to the gym. Right..?
16. 16. Vest
Now back in style from the early 2000’s.
17. 17. Light Jacket
Army green is the new black when it comes to light jackets.
18. 18. Booties
The “go to” shoe when it is too cold for wedges.
19. 19. Colored Bottoms
Two words.. J. Crew,
20. 20. Blazer
Perfect for multiple occasions.
21. 21. Watch
Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Fossil, and so on.
22. 22. Nike Shorts
Otherwise known as “norts”
23. 23. Hat
For days when you just can’t get out of bed and shower.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍