1. “Drink A Beer,” Luke Bryan
Sometimes hearts break, loved ones leave, and life throws us curveballs, but every cloud has a silver lining. In the aforementioned situations, the silver lining is beer. So cruise on over to a scenic location (a pier, if you’re Luke Bryan) and crack one open.
2. “Beer Run,” Todd Snider
There comes a time in every man’s life when the keg runs dry. Have no fear. Just grab $15 and a sober driver and you have the makings for a classic B double E double R U N.
3. “I Like Beer,” Tom T. Hall
“Whiskey’s too rough, champagne costs too much, and vodka puts my mouth in gear.” Tom T. Hall gets right to the point. We all like beer.
4. “Beer in Mexico,” Kenny Chesney
Nobody knows what the future holds, but if it involves drinking a beer in Mexico it is safe to say you win.
5. “Beer Money,” Kip Moore
“You worked all week to barely make ends meet,” but we all know you’ve got a little cash lying around for a six pack. Financial Management 101.
6. “Save Water, Drink Beer” Chris Young
Beer drinkers sometimes get a bad rap, but the truth is we’re just doing our part to conserve the planet’s dwindling natural resources. Right?
7. “Red Solo Cup,” Toby Keith
The chalice of parties. The goblet of guzzling. This ode to our favorite drinking vessel is a classic.
8. “I Think I’ll Just Stay Here and Drink,” Merle Haggard
There are plenty of other things you could be doing, but sometimes nothing beats staying in and drinking.
9. “Pretty Good at Drinking Beer,” Billy Currington
Everyone has a special talent. Luckily, Billy Currington has two: drinking beer and singing about drinking beer.
10. “Sunday Morning Coming Down,” Johnny Cash
Mr. Cash knew all too well, the best way to recover from a night of drinking is with a beer for breakfast (and one more for dessert).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›