Mitt Romney caused a fuss in Michigan earlier this year when he declared that “The trees are the right height,” in the state.
A BuzzFeed reader at the time thought Romney was channelling Hemingway, but his position puts him at odds with many Michiganders who aren’t sure whether or not the trees are up to snuff.
A new Public Policy Polling survey shows that a majority of voters in the state aren’t sure whether the trees are the right height, while Democrats are far more likely to agree with Romney than Republicans. Among the all-important Independent voters in the state, more voters disagree with Romney (10 percent) and more say they aren’t sure if he’s right (62 percent).
3. In Michigan, do you think the trees are the right height, or not?
4. Among Democrats
5. Among Republicans
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- Dustin Pixton thinks Poll: Most Michiganders Not Sure The ... is LOL
- Poll: Most Michiganders Not Sure The ... is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- newser.com readers just made Poll: Most Michiganders Not Sure The ... hotter
- Sovereign thinks Poll: Most Michiganders Not Sure The ... is LOL
- Poll: Most Michiganders Not Sure The ... is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It
Well, seeing as the recent Duck Lake Fire destroyed much of the Upper Peninsula landscape, I’d say that Michigan’s trees aren’t very tall anymore.. Here is an article from my local area written about it: