the bald guy. Thats what makes it awkward, he is sitting there looking like he is stuck somewhere he really does not want to be.
Here, seems as you are in need of understanding the definition of this word: awkward awk·ward [awk-werd]
1. lacking skill or dexterity. Synonyms: clumsy, inept; unskillful, unhandy, inexpert. Antonyms: deft, adroit, skillful, dexterous; handy.
2. lacking grace or ease in movement: an awkward gesture; an awkward dancer. Synonyms: uncoordinated, graceless, ungainly; gawky; maladroit; clumsy. Antonyms: graceful.
3. lacking social graces or manners: a simple, awkward frontiersman. Synonyms: gauche, unpolished, unrefined; blundering, oafish; ill-mannered, unmannerly, ill-bred. Antonyms: gracious; polite, well-mannered, well-bred; smooth, polished, refined.
4. not well planned or designed for easy or effective use: an awkward instrument; an awkward method. Synonyms: unwieldy, cumbersome, unmanageable; inconvenient, difficult, troublesome.
5. requiring caution; somewhat hazardous: an awkward turn in the road. Synonyms: dangerous, risky, unsafe, chancy; perilous, precarious, treacherous.