1. When she taught us to set goals and time frames.
2. When Ja’mie taught us to always stick to the plan.
HBO / Via justinelrhaggerty.tumblr.com
3. That time she showed us that confidence is key in any and all situations.
HBO / Via meanplastic.com
4. When Ja’mie taught us that it’s OK to allow the ones we love to help us in dark times.
HBO / Via chris-lilley-is-quiche.tumblr.com
5. When she showed us the correct and loving ways to bond with our siblings.
6. When she taught us to always tell our friends the truth, no matter what.
7. That time Ja’mie taught us to support interracial relationships.
9. When she taught us that sometimes the only way to deal with a problem is throw a bitch down.
10. That time Ja’mie proved that honesty is the best policy.
11. When Ja’mie taught us to have standards and that it’s OK to tell a guy or girl “no.”
12. When she taught us to always be the smartest one in the group.
13. And finally, when she taught us that we need feminism and equality.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.