1. You’ve got your Linux, and you’ve got your BSD Unix.
What else could you possibly need?
2. Just wondering where < head> and < /body> is, that’s all.
3. Oh great, an ethernet port! The wifi in here is terrible.
4. ALL THINGS NINTENDO. A true thing of beauty.
5. A Tardis for you, and a Tardis for me.
If this isn’t love then I don’t know what is.
6. Freckles ‘n fractals. Two of nature’s greatest inventions.
7. When it comes to her chosen publishing platform, this girl can’t seem to pick a side.
8. This is a fork bomb, and it’s pretty awesome.
This particular fork is self-replicating. When run on Linux, it’ll spawn itself over and over until it overwhelms the machine and all other programs stop working. It’s self-destructive, and it’s geek chic.
9. The last thing you’ll ever see.
11. Is cross stitching a geek thing? Sure is.
12. THIS IS NOT VALID XML.
Oh…wait. Start love, end hate. I get it.
13. Someone vomited nerd all over this guy.
Good thing nerd puke looks this cool.
14. Who cares if the Dewey Decimal System is obsolete?
She certainly doesn’t.
15. This is hem-B, the molecule that creates hemoglobin.
Feel dat sweet, sweet oxygenated blood.
16. Every HP fan heart just skipped a beat.
17. Who doesn’t love a good literary reference?
This particular Vonnegut quote has us itching to re-read Slaughterhouse 5.