1. Make coffee ice cubes.
Fret no more about watered-down iced coffee on a hot day! Use coffee ice cubes to maintain delicious, cold coffee purity.
2. Turn your burger upside-down.
An upside-down burger?! Yes! The top bun is thicker than the bottom bun, allowing it to absorb the condiments and juices of the meat without falling apart in your hands.
3. Dice your mango in the peel.
Now you can scoop it out in bite-sized pieces without getting the fibers stuck in your teeth.
4. Spiral cut your hot dog.
Want your wiener to hold on to all that mustard and relish? Spiral cut it so your favorite toppings have a place to go rather than all over your face.
5. Use fresh fruit as a punch bowl.
Clean less dishes and have a more flavorful punch by using hollowed-out fruits, like pineapple or watermelon, as serving bowls!
6. Clean the grill with an onion.
Rubbing a halved onion on a grill is an efficient and chemical-free way to clean your grill — it also creates quite the tasty seasoning.
7. Pack your summer salads in a mason jar.
Summer salad parfait? In a mason jar? It’s so easy… and beautiful!
8. Freeze your yogurt for refreshing popsicles.
Want dessert for breakfast on a steamy summer morning? Freeze your yogurt and enjoy it while on your way to work.
9. Make ice cream using only a food processor.
Surprise! Need to cool down with a cool treat and don’t have one of those fancy ice cream makers? You can actually make ice cream using some frozen ice cream mix and a food processor.
10. Use frozen fruit as ice cubes in drinks.
To battle the same debacle as iced coffee on a hot day — use frozen fruits instead of ice cubes in your drinks to keep them flavorfully potent.
11. Turn your chip bag into an easily accessible bowl.
Never be concerned with people clogging up the food buffet by sticking their arms down into chip bags — cut your chip bags open longways and keep the line flowing!
12. Make a thumbprint in your burger patties before putting them on the grill.
To ensure that your burger patties cook evenly, put a thumbprint in them — the indention helps them keep their shape.
13. Use a muffin tin for summer snack foods or condiments.
Keep things organized and neat by using a muffin tin — it saves table space and it looks much nicer.