10. People who have spoken to you on the phone are always surprised when they meet you in person.
“Oh, you’re a Latina! Lol.”
19. People assume because you’re Latina that you will cater to every man’s desires.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️