1. Justin Bieber (well, a cardboard cutout of him) has been lost somewhere in the Colorado desert, and his traveling owners have posted a Craigslist ad to alert anyone who may find him.
2. The group of cyclists who were traveling with the cutout of the pop star recently wrote a Craigslist ad seeking his return, or for people to at least send them pictures of him.
They also included this helpful picture.
3. The ad title reads, “lost: Justin bieber cardboard cutout [serious].”
I’m on a cross country cycling trip with a group called bike and build. we had a cardboard cutout of Justin bieber that was donated to us in Hannibal, MO to mark our lunch spots. typically we would hide him somewhere where he would watch us hungrily. last known whereabouts of the biebs was off route 50 near a solar powered device at the top of a hill. he will be leaning on a rock looking at you with a sly grin on his face. if found, send pictures please! also if possible we can arrange a delivery for the biebs.
4. Route 50 has been called the “loneliest road in America,” so here’s hoping that there’s a coyote named Selena looking for cardboard love.
5. h/t Jezebel
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›