1. The reality that is the toy explosion
The mess that can be created by the sheer volume of toys
2. The excitment of learning while playing
You do it because you love them and you want them to develop.
3. Your kid using their bike for the first time
But your little one looks so confident riding it
4. Eventually you can all ride together
so you can all do activities together.
5. But the amount of toys is crazy
Eventually every room ends up looking like this
6. The toys spread to literally all rooms
Litteraly every room looks like an explosion.
7. You would give your right arm to have your house looking tidy again.
What would you do to get your house back to looking like this.
8. Why is there no all in one toy to avoid this clutter?
Can’t someone finally make an all in one toy so that we finally have less clutter?
9. Maybe something like this could help reuduce the mess.
Something along these lines would be ideal.