33. You have shed tears, and lost friends over the Terrace vs. Trillium salad debate
32. You only enter Uris to take the obligatory “I go to school at Hogwarts” picture
31. You know that going to Mann is more of a social mixer than a study session
29. You view CTP as both a blessing and a curse
28. You secretly wish everyone lived on west camps, because its so pretty
27. Your newsfeed was attacked with cherry blossoms pictures the second they bloomed
26. You scoff when your friends say they wear sweatpants out at their college
If Mila Kunis can’t pull it off, what hope do we have?
25. You think fondly of your high caloric, carefree sunday RPCC brunches
Pancake or omelette, how about both?
24. You would sell your right arm for an elliptical at Helen Newmann after 4pm
23. You scheduling a Friday morning class is as likely as Denise Cassaro never emailing you again
22. You know “fishbowl” means much more than a place to store fish
21. You complain about Pixel but still end up there every night
20. Your trip to Wegmans is a meticulously planned, traumatizing, 7 hour ordeal
19. You were severely offended when Betches Love This inaccurately reviewed Cornell
17. You love when parents visit, ie time to inhale steak at John Thomas
16. You are used to seeing girls walk across campus in high heels and dresses at 4pm, hey that’s formal season!
15. You are convinced the TCAT has a vendetta against you
14. You shiver at the memory of the frozen, nervous, sweat pants changing haze that was: rush week
Or laugh, if you’re lucky enough to be a guy