These bold red posters aren’t just propaganda, but also a warning of how the top 1% of the wealthy may be looking down upon the rest of us: the so called 99%.
Use our new superlist posting interface and quickly create exceptional, media-rich buzz posts.
Kaitlyn J is a BuzzFeed user and their posts have not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
Got an idea for Kaitlyn J? Submit your Buzz, and if we like it we'll add it to our feed.+ Submit Your Buzz!
Straight Indians on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posted pictures of…
AKA the main reason you should be excited for The Hobbit: The Desolation of…
by Ellie Hall
Just try to keep in mind that talent borrows, and genius steals.