1. Facebook Invite: 1 on Scale of 10: Err, I could.
Honestly, he was probably on Facebook anyway. No big deal if you tell him you never got it, right?
2. Text message: 2: Well, I’m just a “Add Contact” to a Mass Text…
Phones die all the time. Maybe mine did when I was supposed to get your invite.
3. Email: 4: An Email Requires You to Log On and Write a Paragraph…
Who writes paragraphs anymore? Bravo to you. Your English teacher is proud.
4. Invitation: 6: Oh, wow, they got a stamp and everything.
They paid to invite you. It might be the cost of the stamp, but they paid to invite you. Jeez.
5. Handwritten Note: 7: They remembered their best cursive!
The parchment? The loops of the fancy “L?” How could you resist?
6. Phone Call: 8: They aren’t afraid to talk to you.
Talking with a keyboard is easy. A pen is a little harder. But your voice? What is this person, a superhero?
7. Talking Face-to-Face: 10: There is no way to say no when you can see their puppy eyes.
They made time to see you to ask if you can make time to see them!
8. You may want to say no….
9. But that’s only because you’re too lazy to do this…
10. But go out, silly!
Human interaction can be great!