1. If a Hunter sets their pet on you in a Battleground, your Mage friend can just Polymorph it for you.
2. You wouldn’t have to worry about your friends touching all your stuff since it’s already soulbound.
3. If you fall, your friend can just Leap of Faith you to safety.
4. There are much cooler mounts for your friends to geek out over.
5. Right-clicking to trade with friends is a lot simpler than the real-life alternative.
7. Your friend could interrupt the enemy’s Blizzard for you.
8. It’s much easier to settle your differences with a /duel outside the gates of Stormwind.
9. You’d be able to have a friend keep aggro while you try to tame your new Hunter pet.
Spend some quality time with your friends in World of Warcraft.
World of Warcraft Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar now live. Raid with friends – the new Flex Raid feature automatically adjusts the raid to fit your group.