1. This is Rupert Graves.
2. He plays D.I. Greg Lestrade in BBC’s Sherlock.
Such fancy things he keeps in his fancy bag.
3. But you already knew that.
What’s he pointing at, you ask? Anything he goddamn wants to, that’s what.
4. And this was Rupert Graves back in the day.
5. Now let’s meet Tom Daley. Hi, Tom!
This is Tom doing his Fonzie impression: “Ehhhh”
6. Tom is Rupert’s genetic clone.
What’s he pointing at, you ask? A tiny stone henge. Either that, or it’s very far away.
7. Don’t believe me?
Sherlock cameo. You’re welcome.
8. No really, look.
Yes, they were surprised at first too.
9. But it’s true.
10. They have the same wistful eyes.
11. Rupert looks great with grey hair.
Google ‘Lustrade’. You’ll be glad you did.
13. And then there’s this grin.
14. And this grin.
Tom really enjoyed his day trip to the conveyor belt museum.
15. Also this grin.
16. And this other grin.
Michael Phelps said it was chocolate. He lied.
17. They also both love sports.
Good show, old chap!
18. And modelling scarves in fields.
Rupert is a bit jealous of Tom’s scarf. He’s right to be, it’s a lovely scarf.
19. Rupert likes to wear Aviators.
“Tower, this is Ghostrider requesting unfff.”
21. Just think about it.
22. You know it to be true.
Tom is not looking into your soul. But he is treading water like a boss.
23. Rupert was cloned.
24. And that’s how we got Tom.