6. When someone says “tell me about yourself,” you say, “I’m a bush”
9. Whenever someone says “beating around the bush” in your presence, it’s usually followed by an awkward, uncomfortable silence, and then a playful, “lighten up, man! I’m just joshing with you!”
10. No one takes your opinion seriously, unless it’s about mulch
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.