We’ve all been there…
You’re out with your friends having the TIME. OF. YOUR. LIFE tearing it up on the dance floor. You go to take your seat at the bar for a much needed dance break, when all of a sudden you hear it - the song you can’t resist. The song you just HAVE to dance to. Even though your feet are blistered and bleeding and that one creepy guy keeps trying to rub his junk on you, you HAVE to dance. You really have no choice in the matter.
Because when you hear this song….
The rhythm takes you over and you LOSE YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING SHIT. Sorry I’m not sorry.
1. Salt-N-Pepa, “Push It”
2. Montell Jordan, “This Is How We Do It”
3. Dee Lite, “Groove Is In The Heart”
4. Whitney Houston, “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”
5. Cali Swag District, “Teach Me How To Dougie”
6. Beyonce, “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
7. Miami Sound Machine, “Conga”
8. MC Hammer, “U Can’t Touch This”
9. Sir Mix A Lot, “Baby Got Back”
10. Haddaway, “What Is Love”
11. House of Pain, “Jump Around”
12. Bell Biv DeVoe, “Poison”
13. Boyz II Men, “Motown Philly”
14. The B52’s, “Love Shack”
15. The Bucketheads, “The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind)”
16. Rednex, “Cotton Eye Joe”
17. The Isley Brothers, “Shout”
18. Vanilla Ice, “Ice Ice Baby”
19. Violent Femmes, “Blister In The Sun”
20. Big & Rich, “Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)”
21. Outkast, “Hey Ya”
22. Savage, “Swing”
23. The Black Eyed Peas, “My Humps”
24. Michael Jackson, “Thriller”
25. Prince, “Kiss”
*All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
*Bonus Jonas* - While this one is seasonal, it is still super fun to dance to and if it comes on at a bar while you’re 3-sheets-to-the-wind, there is no way on god’s green earth you’re not getting up and dancing like a crazy person.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵