Earlier today, Vulture noticed that 98 Degrees had just updated their website to include twitter handles of each of the band members. They wondered whether or not this meant the group was getting back together, but I noticed that Justin Jeffrie (the worst one, obviously) had a mere 139 at the time this was published. After a little bit of research, we’ve ranked all of the members from the Backstreet Boys, New Kids On The Block, N Sync, and 98 Degrees based on their popularity (follower count).
1. Justin Timberlake: 9,887,581 followers
7. Howie D: 154,439
9. Nick Lachey: 126,051 followers
17. Drew Lachey: 17,348 followers
19. Justin Jeffre: 139 followers
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.