1. It’s pronounced “Ma-hone,” not “Ma-ho-ney.”
2. Austin rose to fame when he posted a cover of Justin Bieber’s “Mistletoe” on YouTube.
It’s at 13 million views currently.
3. He was born on April 4, 1996 — making him 17.
No booze for you!
4. He was on America’s Funniest Home Videos as a toddler.
But I fail to see the “funny” part of this video?
5. He was an opening act for Taylor Swift on her “Red” tour.
6. He invaded the Today Show on Monday and as they put it, his fans went “slightly psycho” for him.
7. In fact, his fans often can’t keep their composure around him at all.
9. His video for “Say Something” has 21 million views on YouTube and appeared at #34 on the Billboard Pop Songs chart.
I had always assumed this song was by One Direction but I was wrong! (It’s also very catchy.)
10. He’s not afraid to wear some crazy kicks on the red carpet.
11. In fact, he has a collection of over 100 pairs of them.
12. He knows better than to mess with Texas because he was born and raised there.
13. Like Justin Bieber, he loves oversized hats.
(Either that or his head is too small for his hats.)
15. He’s made a few famous (girl)friends.
Unsure whether or not this is Bieber-approved. (Cool Stepbrothers t-shirt, bro!)
16. He called Chris Brown his “inspiration” and the “coolest guy ever.”
17. He covered “Just A Friend,” with help from Flo Rida.
What do you think Biz Markie thinks about this?