1. The following video provides an argument for the theory that Bradley Cooper’s career is a big “F U” to Louis C.K.
2. Louis C.K. mocked the students asking questions on Inside the Actors Studio in a 2009 episode of The Stephen Merchant Show:
You know when an actor stands up, one of the people in the audience and says, ‘I am an actor, what can I do?’ and asks Sean Penn or whoever, ‘What can I do to reach your level of whatever?’ And you just wanna say, ‘That’s it! You NEVER will be famous.’ There’s no way you ask Sean Penn a question and then you’re going to be huge.
3. Little did he know that one of the students that asked Sean Penn a question in 1999 was none other than Bradley Cooper himself:
5. Really puts this scene from American Hustle into perspective!
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›