2. January 1: The year started out strong with a photobomb in the middle of KimYe’s New Year’s photo.
5. January 23: Kanye wore this mask.
6. January 26: Shopping in Paris.
10. Feb. 23: Kanye starts a mini-feud with Justin Timberlake during a show in London.
11. February 25: Kimye appears on the cover of L’Officiel Hommes Paris.
12. March 03: KimYe wears black and white to the Givenchy at Paris Fashion week…
13. They smiled about it in the front row.
14. March 9: Justin Timberlake changes the words in “Suit & Tie” as a response to Kanye on SNL.
15. March 10: Kim terrifies the world by sharing this photo of her “Vampire Facial.”
16. Most of April: Kim takes a few fashion risks…
17. …and gets crucified for it in the press.
18. May 4: Kim shares this unfortuante photo of her feet.
20. Later that night, Kanye performed in a skirt.
21. May 13: Kanye hits his head on a sign that says “Wrong Way.”
23. May 16: Kanye announces “I am not a celebrity.”
24. May 19: Kanye West closes out the Saturday Night Live season finale.
25. June 2: North West is revealed to be a girl on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
27. June 12: Kanye West proves he’s self aware with this quote to New York Times.
28. June 16: Kim gives Kanye computer mice signed by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.
29. June 16: Kanye West projects “New Slaves” and a promotional clip for Yeezus in 30 different cities across the globe.
30. June 18: Yeezus is released.
31. June 20: The world discovers that KimYe named their baby North West…
32. …and Google’s image search for the term “North West” becomes immediately compromised.
33. August 16: Kim calls out Katie Couric after sending a baby gift after asking, “Why are they famous?” in In Touch.
35. August 23: Kanye appears on Kris Jenner’s talk show, talks about Kim, his new family…
37. September 4: Karl Lagerfeld’s photographs of pregnant Kim appear.
38. September 10: Kanye shows his support, tweeting, “Karl shooting my 2 girls.”
39. September 10: Kanye defends Kim’s honor against Ray J during a performance on Late Night.
41. September 22: KimYe parties with Oprah and Diddy.
42. September 24: Kanye claims to have invented leather jogging pants.
43. September 26: Kanye West went wild on Jimmy Kimmel via Twitter after being offended by a sketch on Kimmel’s show poked fun at his recent interview with the BBC.
47. September 29: Kimye appears at Givenchy’s Fall show at Paris Fashion Week.
48. (They sat front row.)
49. October 4: Kim uploads another photo of North West.
50. October 10: Kanye’s Yeezus tour kicks off with a spectacular stage — and “White Jesus.”
53. October 22: Kanye propses to Kim in San Francisco’s AT&T Park…
56. (It may or may not have caused this accident.)
57. October 25: The newly-engaged KimYe flew to Vegas.
58. November 1: KimYe sues YouTube co-founder for leaking video of their engagement online.
59. November 11: Kanye performed at Leonardo DiCaprio’s birthday party.
60. November 12: More photos of North West, this time with Givenchy’s creative director Riccardo Tisci.
61. November 17: Kimye stops by Harvard’s Graduate School of Design.
62. November 20: Zappos brilliantly responded to Kanye’s accusation of “selling shit product” with this:
63. November 27: KimYe dresses like “twins.”
65. And we suddenly understood how, exactly, North West was made.
67. November 29: KIMYE BATHROOM SELFIE.
69. December 17: Kim shared this photo of North West…
70. …and people (and blogs) everywhere accused Kim of waxing the baby’s brows.
72. December 26: Kim shares the present Kanye gave her for Christmas: this Hermes bag.
73. Just look at the glory of it in action.
74. Here’s to 2014!
GIFs via Fox’s ADHD.
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›