2. Steve Weatherford: “Most Likely To Spend Wayyyy Too Much Time At The Gym”
3. Prince Amukamara: “Best Arms”
4. Jake Ballard: “Most Likely To Wait For You At The Top Of The Empire State Building”
5. Aaron Ross: “Most Likely To Wear A Helmet As A Hat”
6. Mark Herzlich: “Most Likely To Attend A Gathering Of The Juggalos”
9. Jimmy Kennedy: “Most Likely To Work At McDonalds”
10. David Carr: “Most Likely To Be Confused For A Jonas Brother And/Or A New York Times Journalist”
11. Justin Tuck: “Best Facial Expressions”
14. Brandon Jacobs: “Most Likely To Be Photographed Inside Of Their Super Nice House”
16. Antrel Rolle: “Best Use Of A Backwards Hat”
17. Eli Manning: “Most Difficult To Find Hot Photos Of On The Internet”
20. Will Blackmon: “Most Likely To Not Be Messing With You”
21. Michael Boley: “Most Likely To Think Visors Are Actually Cool”
24. Tyler Sash: “Most Likely To Still Be Listening To Dashboard Confessional”
27. Lawrence Tynes: “Most Likely To Be Really, Really Good At Disco Dancing”
Well done, Giants!
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.