3. 1993, the year they named Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere “Sexiest Couple” instead
A couple? We’d rather see sexy, shirtless guys, thanks.
4. 2011, the year they didn’t pick Ryan Gosling
Ryan Gosling had three movies out in 2011 and had become the nation’s #1 crush. Did People Magazine care? No. But they should, so BuzzFeed stood outside of their office and protested.
5. 2012, the year they forgot about Ryan Gosling AGAIN!
Also, Channing Tatum looks like the big-necked frat guy that used to slap your butt during sports games and enjoyed it too much. Blech.
When will People realize that what the PEOPLE want is Ryan Gosling and that Channing Tatum is basically a gyrating human potato?
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›