3. 1993, the year they named Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere “Sexiest Couple” instead
A couple? We’d rather see sexy, shirtless guys, thanks.
4. 2011, the year they didn’t pick Ryan Gosling
Ryan Gosling had three movies out in 2011 and had become the nation’s #1 crush. Did People Magazine care? No. But they should, so BuzzFeed stood outside of their office and protested.
5. 2012, the year they forgot about Ryan Gosling AGAIN!
Also, Channing Tatum looks like the big-necked frat guy that used to slap your butt during sports games and enjoyed it too much. Blech.
When will People realize that what the PEOPLE want is Ryan Gosling and that Channing Tatum is basically a gyrating human potato?
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›