1. Michael J. Fox/Marty McFly
Find it on: Mullberry and Kenmare Streets, NYC
3. Vanilla Ice, Ice, Baby
Find it on: Division St. & Ludlow St., NYC
Find it on: Ludlow and Orchard Streets.
5. Bill Cosby
Find it on: Orchard and Division Streets, NYC
6. Bruce Willis/Pie Hard
Find it on: Bushwick and Troutman Streets, Brooklyn
7. Ted Danson
Find it on: Rivington and Chrystie Streets, NYC
8. Banana Air Jordan
Find it on: A wall in Wicker Park, Chicago
9. Ryan Gosling/Drive
Find it on: Ludlow and Stanton Streets, NYC — but it has sadly been almost completely destroyed.
10. Steve Urkel/Family Matters
Find it on: A wall in Humbolt Park, Chicago.
12. Tom Hanks, who started it all:
Find it on: Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago
Find it on: Stanton and Orchard Streets, NYC
Find it on: Kenmare and Mulberry, NYC
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The world's record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead after having disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.