5. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, $30 million
Even though they refused to take a paycheck from the tabloids to debut their baby North, Kim reportedly makes $10 million per year for just doing her thing.
4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, $35 millon
Kutcher takes in a reported $650,000 per episode of Two And A Half Men — making him the highest-paid television actor in Hollywood — and Kunis makes that $$ from movies like Oz The Great and Powerful this past year and probably also makes some decent cash from the multitude of Family Guy and That ’70s Show reruns that can be found on TV at any moment.
3. Bratt Pitt and Angelina Jolie, $50 million
All of Brangelina’s giggly promotion did its job: World War Z earned $537 million worldwide. Meanwhile, Angelina raked in $33 million in entertainment-related earnings, making her Hollywood’s highest-earning actress. She made $15 million alone for Maleficent which later cast their daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt at the rate of $3,000 per week.
2. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen, $80 million
Gisele is the world’s most top-earning model ($42 million this year!) and when Tom re-signed with the New England Patriots, he walked away with a $30 million signing bonus. Must be nice!
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›