1. The year was 2007. Kim Kardashian was best-known as Paris Hilton’s best friend (if you knew her at all) and Fall Out Boy was pretttttty, pretty cool at the time.
4. In said video, a big-shot chimpanzee is hired to direct the video and the guys aren’t really digging his style.
5. Especially because of how “hands-on” he is with Kim. Pete leaves.
6. But then he comes back and Kim and Pete kiss while the evil chimp watches.
7. And in the end, the chimp won Kim’s affection anyway.
8. WEIRD PREMISE FOR A VIDEO, RIGHT?
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›