3. In case the title “I Hit It First” wasn’t enough of a hint, here’s the un-pixelated version of the photo art:
5. And if that wasn’t enough, here’s a sample of lyrics obtained by TMZ:
She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.
I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West
No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.
Subtlety is clearly not Ray J’s forte.
6. Yes, Ray J. We know you “hit it first.”
8. But Kim’s with Kanye now.
9. They look very happy together.
10. Most importantly, she is very much pregnant with his child.
11. …So perhaps this might not be the most, er, gentlemanly time to release such a single.
Stay classy, Ray J.
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›