In honor of Lindsay Lohan checking into rehab today, we thought it only right to pay homage to the starlet by using FaceStealer, an app that morphs your face with someone else’s. Hold on to your pantaloons.
2. Presenting BuzzFeed editors as Lindsay Lohan.
Lauren Yapalater and Dave Stopera
Jack Shepherd and Alanna Okun (special appearance by Peggy Wang)
Summer Anne Burton and Dorsey Shaw
Matt Bellassai and Rachel Horner
Whitney Jefferson and Tommy Wesely
Scott Lamb and Tanner Ringerud
8. Horrifying, right? Here’s how to make your own.
First, download the free FaceStealer app on your apple device. When it opens, you’ll need to search for a new mask. Hit “Search Masks” and enter a person. We chose Lindsay.
Scroll through the photos to find the one you like the most (though close-ups work best). Select the face postions and click “Create Mask.”
Select your mask and take a selfie! Just try not to gasp at what is looking back at you on your phone. Take a picture and add it in the comments — we want to see!
h / t globochem.
- The United States's top commander in Afghanistan is testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee after U.S. forces bombed a hospital in Kunduz on Saturday. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›